Great things, event, experience and people that I discovered, learned, read, met, etc, in 2018. No particular ordering is implied. And not everything is new. I will update this list every month.
Great blog posts read
- Everything easy is hard again by Frank Chimero. This article that really resonate with me when I try to do some coding after few months hiatus.
- Why I don’t use my real photo by Julia Enthoven. As much as you want to see good in everything, men can be pig sometimes.
Great Podcast Listen
- 13: Joey Coleman | How to Ensure Lifelong Loyalty – Jordan Harbinger by Jordan Harbinger. On how to treat your customer.
- Podcast #387: Think Like a Poker Player to Make Better Decisions | The Art of Manliness. A podcast about decision making and how to be more compassion – or less arrogant.
Favorite non-fiction books
Favorite fiction books read
- Sum by David Eagleman
Amazing product that I use or encountered
- Beautiful AI. An app that help you to create amazing presentation without too much work.
- http://www.bear-writer.com/. A note taking app that now replace Evernote, IA Writer, and Ulysses.
Number of product study published
Number of article written
Things that I learn
Favorite musicians/album discovered
- Melodrama – Lorde.
- Monumental Valley.
Interesting games played
- Horizon Zero Dawn.
Interesting people I meet with
- Jun from Accelbyte.
- Iwan Malik. PM mentee for Binar. Its amazing how person at his age still has the ability to learn.
- Andrei from Gameloft.
Favorite TV series
Favorite eatery place
- https://www.instagram.com/ikanbakarkatombo/?hl=id. Ridiculously delicious fish.
- Total running : 125km
- Fastest 5km : 33min
- Fastest 10km : 1h 11 min
- Farthest distance : 10.5 km
New things I do
- Become mentor for Binar Academy. Save to say that I really enjoy teaching.
- Running first 10k race in Adi Sutjipto. The race route is ridiculously stunning. Will visit it again next year.
- Open my store to sell leather product.
- Learn to wake up 4AM every morning. Total number 39 times.